Monday, August 01, 2005

The maestro

Thanks to aldrin's prior notice here and my own mobile Nokia 7250i which has an excellent FM radio, I could enjoy Rafi all day long on Vividh Bharati yesterday. While his every song is good, here are my ten picks of the lot, not in any particular order.

दीवाना हुआ बादल ( काश्मिर की कली )
तुमने मुझे देखा होकर मेहरबान ( तीसरी मंझिल )
मधुबन में राधिका नाचे रे ( कोहिनुर )
तेरे मेरे सपने अब एक रंग है ( गाईड )
में जिंदगी का साथ निभाता चला गया ( हम दोनो)
कर चले हम फ़िदा जानो तन साथियो ( हकीकत )
इस रंग बदलती दुनिया में इन्सान की नियत ठीक नही ( राजकुमार )
देखी जमाने की यारी बिछडे सभी बारी बारी ( प्यासा )
हुम बेखुदी में तुम को पुकारे चले गये ( काला पानी )
क्या हुआ तेरा वादा ( हम किसीसे कम नही )

Comments:
I enjoyed it without any prior notice. Some of the songs listed on your post are my favourites too. If you can ever lay your hands on the following, I am sure you will enjoy them too.

- Aapke hasin rukh pe aaj naya noor hai.
- Kabhie na kabhie, kahin na kahin.
- Tang aa chuke hain kashmakashe zindagi se hum.
- Pukarta chala hoon main.

Addie
 
Yeah, thanks to Aldrin. I enjoyed the songs on my walkman. I was listening all the day.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?